When I was young
当我小时候
I'd listen to the radio
聆听收音机
Waiting for my favorite songs
等待着我最喜欢的歌曲
When they played I'd sing along
当歌曲播放时我和着它轻轻吟唱
It made me smile
我脸上洋溢着幸福的微笑
Those were such happy times
那时的时光多么幸福
I fell in love with you watching Casablanca
看《卡萨布兰卡》这部片时,我爱上了你
Back row of the drive in show in the flickering light
当时汽车电影院的后排灯光闪烁不定
Popcorn and cokes beneath the stars became champagne and caviar
爆米花和可乐在星光下变成了香槟和鱼子酱
Making love on a long hot summers night
我们在漫长的而燥热的夏夜里尽情欢笑
Are you going to Scarborough Fair ?
你要去斯卡布罗集市吗?
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme,
那里有欧芹、鼠尾草、迷迭草和百里香,
Remember me to one who lives there,
代我问候那儿的一位姑娘,
She once was a true love of mine.
她曾是我心上的人。
I am sailing
我在航行
I am sailing
我在航行
Home again 'cross the sea.
又一次归航,穿越海洋
I am sailing stormy waters.
我在航行,在那风暴之海
To be near you
只为靠近你
To be free
只为解脱
Say you say me
说你,说我
Say it for always that's the way it should be
应该永远是这样 本来就该是这样
Say you say me
说你,说我
Say it together naturally
很自然地在一起
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
怎样忘记旧日朋友
And never brought to mind?
心中能不怀想
Should auld acquaintance be forgot
怎能忘记旧日朋友
And days of auld lang syne?
友谊地久天长
On a dark desert highway,
行驶在昏黑的沙漠公路上
cool wind in my hair
凉风吹起我的头发
Warm smell of colitas,
浓烈的大麻味道
rising up through the air
弥散在空气中
Up ahead in the distance,
抬头遥望远方
I saw a shimmering light
我看到灯光闪烁
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
我的头越来越沉 视线也变得模糊
I had to stop for the night
我不得不停下来 寻找过夜的地方
转载:https://blog.csdn.net/david_lv/article/details/104132357